Thursday, November 16, 2006

Back to the Dark Ages...

What a week: No internet, Term Papers galore, and storms galore. Its sad how dependent we have become on everything. One week without the internet was almost indescribable. Its sad to think how we used to live without it. Then I got it back and it wasn't news, just the same old its here. Perhaps its just one of those things that I need but not really. Needless to say its hard to be in computer science and not have computers to work with.

Then came the power issues. My home was lucky, the report was delivered to me via my cell phone: 'We lost power for about 8 seconds but then it came back' Not so happy for everyone else. SFU Surrey's power was out for 2 days, Leigh got her power back at 3:40 in the morning when it set off her alarm and Shaz ... well she lost her power for the second time now. Then there was the bus service, it took me 2 hours to go 24 blocks down Fraser Highway. This is because people cant understand the four way stop concept. Then that got me thinking, why don't they have portable traffic lights on battery power for this purpose. Its sad that people need to be told what to do... and yet its quite humorous standing on the curb watching stupidity come out in massive amounts.

On another note I dished out some money for the next Family Guy Season which I want to have children with.

But Alas I must say I am disappointed that advertisement dates are just dates and not deadlines. I so could have my FF III right now!... STUPIDNESS! Oh yes I'm also disappointed on the current level of technology. Seriously, what have we been doing the last 10 years, picking our noses?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home